It’s been a while since we reviewed / promoted any Facebook tools so it’s good to give you one last useful marketing tool before 2012 arrives. We have used Daniel Tan and Phil Benham X-Tab tools for some time (mainly their Elements product which makes setting up custom pages a piece of cake).
Xtab apps bring together all their facebook tools under one roof for a low monthly fee and are invaluable to marketers and social media marketing agencies.
Beyond the applications included (which we’ll touch on later) there are 3 main things that make this stand out above the rest; (1) the application is white label – you can add your own logo & no one will ever know you are using Xtab (2) you can have 10 administrators & unlimited usage allowing you to “rent” Facebook applications to other users (3) simplicity; Xtab makes things easy (& fast).
What Does XTab Include?
X-Tab apps includes all the Xtab products under one umbrella and they can all be used via drag-n-drop style user interfaces. Below is the “no-full” list of what is on offer…
- like-gating (available on all applications below; make users “like” your Facebook page before proceeding)
- pages (lots of slick/fancy/simple templates included – use videos, sliders & more!)
- like us deals (unlock deals once you hit X number of page likes – think special offers, coupons, discount codes etc)
- contests & competitions (simple; the entry with the most “likes” is the winner!)
- viral lists (allow users to signup to your mailing list with one click – also posts signup to their wall!)
- shop / products (Facebook shopping app to sell within Facebook)
- doc downloads (users can like & then download a document)
The customer service is excellent – we know this having used their pages / Elements product for many months that the guys at XTab offer great customer service.
XTab Speed / Simplicity
Yep – fast & easy.
First time it may take you a half hour to familiarize but after the first go, most apps can be set up in a few minutes. They are also hosted & updated by the developer so no headaches!
We really haven’t found any (apart from the intro video which is super long; too long!) however at $69 per month it may not be so suitable for people with only one page, intending on using just 1-2 apps. Our suggestion is to either team up with a couple of friends (you could even search on forums) and group buy – or just buy it & then sell “licenses” to your mates with Facebook pages (you have have up to 10 and the app is white label so they never know you’re using an Xtab app ).